Palm Sunday, April 14 to Easter Sunday, April 21
- Palm Sunday Worship at 10:30 a.m., beginning with congregational procession with palms waving. Sermon is the culmination of the Busy series, placing ourselves: mind, body and soul to see the beautiful as life speeds on.
- Good Friday at noon in the sanctuary, a brief service (less than 30 minutes). Sanctuary open until 3 p.m. for mediation and prayer
- Easter Morning:
- Sunrise service by the Fey Peace Garden at 6:15 a.m. (NOTE: This is a different location than in year’s past) On this glorious Easter morning, we’ll come together to share the New Life that Easter celebrates. We’ll gather at the Fey Peace Garden in the semi circle tile bench/patio area just as the sun is rising, as it did on the first Easter morning. We’ll have music with EJ, a reflection by Pastor Ara, communion, and an interactive event that enriches the message of Jesus’ resurrection. Please come attend this unique service. It will nourish your soul and will encourage the SON-to shine through you to others. (Here’s a link to a Facebook slideshow from the 2018 Sunrise service.)
- Easter breakfast and fellowship from 7:15-10 a.m. in Hayden Hall. A light, delicious breakfast will follow the Sunrise service with leisurely fellowship.
- Easter worship in Sanctuary at 10:30 a.m. The Sanctuary will be adorned with the beautiful blooms and aroma of Easter Lillies donated by loved ones. White firmaments will float above as we gather to sing familiar songs (and some unfamiliar songs), re-experience the Easter story, share communion and greet one another. It is always an uplifting experience that will nourish your soul. Come join us and depart full of the joy of Easter.
- Easter egg hunt, children will prepare in Sunday School; the Youth Group will lead the egg hunt immediately after worship (for all ages, especially people under 10 years of age)
- No Fellowship following 10:30 service (unless there are leftovers from breakfast.)