The Church and Office will remain closed for now.
Links to our weekly newsletter:
- May 28, 2020 eNews: Go ‘Red’ for Pentecost / Congregational Meeting June 14 / Office Hours for Pastor Julia
- May 21, 2020 eNews: A message from Pastor Julia / Final call for pledges
- May 14, 2020 eNews: Stewardship Sunday – Pledge cards due! / Join a team / Sequoia Association annual meeting
- May 7, 2020 eNews: A Message From Our Incoming Pastor / Stewardship Campaign / Let’s Celebrate Our Grads!
- April 30, 2020 eNews: Welcome our new pastor! / Stewardship Campaign / Rest in Peace
- April 23, 2020 eNews: Vote for our pastoral candidate / Stewardship Campaign – Four Great Loves / Living the Questions returns
- April 16, 2020 eNews: Voting now open for our pastoral candidate / Meet Our Members – Thomas Russell
- April 9, 2020 eNews: Virtual Easter Sunday / Pastoral Search Update / Women’s Book Discussion Group
- April 2, 2020 eNews: Palm Sunday and “virtual communion” / Meet our Members — Elizabeth Davis Russell / Pastor Ara’s farewell
- March 26, 2020 eNews: Instructions for Zoom worship / April birthdays and anniversaries
- March 19, 2020 eNews: What ‘Shelter in Place’ means to our church / Meet our Members – Alex and Armando Madrid
- March 12, 2020 eNews: Mission Moment / Church in the Time of Coronavirus / Memorial Service for Georgeann Mason
- March 5, 2020 eNews: Spring Ahead / Gifting Tree Fundraiser / Coronavirus Precautionary Measures
- Feb. 27, 2020 eNews: Our Lenten Journey / Gifting Tree Fundraiser / March Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Feb. 20, 2020 eNews: Potluck Sunday / Ashes to Go / Update from the Pastoral Search Committee
- Feb. 13, 2020 eNews: Special worship music / One Great Hour of Sharing / The Big Read
- Feb. 6, 2020 eNews: Family Bingo Night / Black History Month / Interfaith Scholar Weekend
- Jan. 30, 2020 eNews: Black History Month worship / Bingo Night! / February birthdays
- Jan. 23, 2020 eNews: Meet our Members: The Rochas / ICYMI: Special Alert / A Q&A from Progressing Spirit
- Jan. 16, 2020 eNews: Vote Common Good returns! / Raffle for New Year Resolutions Recovery Kit / Prayer Requests
- Jan. 9, 2020 eNews: Finding Community: Armando Madrid / Women’s Book Club Discussion / UCC reacts to earthquakes in Puerto Rico
- Jan. 2, 2020 eNews: Happy New Year! / Meet Our Members: The Garcias / Just Peace steps
- There will be no eNews on Dec. 26. Merry Christmas! The next issue will publish on Jan. 2, 2020.
- Dec. 19, 2019 eNews: Carols, Cookies and Cocoa / Remembering Phyllis Jing / Pastoral Search Update
- Dec. 12, 2019 eNews: Advent Projects / Jigsaw puzzle raffle basket / Poinsettia tributes
- Dec. 5, 2019 eNews: Advent Devotional & Advent Projects / Quilt raffle winners announced & new raffle begins!
- Nov. 28, 2019 eNews: Happy Thanksgiving! / Poinsettias / Christmas quilt raffle drawing
- Nov. 21, 2019 eNews: Poinsettias / Holiday Happenings / Journey Into Advent
- Nov. 14, 2019 eNews: Music: FIRM’s Senior Fridays / Holiday Happenings / UCC News: Supreme Court takes up DACA
- Nov. 7, 2019 eNews: Meet Our Members – Susan Chavez / Music: Holiday Happenings / New Evening Worship
- Oct. 31, 2019 eNews: Boutique and Rummage Sale / Saturday Morning Breakfast Group / Living the Questions 2.0
- Oct. 24, 2019 eNews: Christmas Quilts Raffle / Amazon Smile / Boutique and Rummage Sale
- Oct. 17, 2019 eNews: Thank you from the Bairds / Meet Our Members featuring Bryan Clark / Boutique and Rummage Sale
- Oct. 10, 2019 eNews: THIS WEEKEND! Oktoberfest / Living the Questions / New Women’s Book Discussion Group
- Oct. 3, 2019 eNews: Neighbors in Need offering / Saturday Morning Breakfast Group / Oktoberfest details
- Sept. 26, 2019 eNews: Blessing of the Animals / Oktoberfest details / ‘Naked Spirituality” Men’s Book Study
- Sept. 19, 2019 eNews: Blessing of the Animals / Oktoberfest details / RIP Nancy Bailey
- Sept. 12, 2019 eNews: Meet Our Members – Lee and Virginia Virag / More Oktoberfest details
To add something to the Church calendar, contact Marilyn in the Church Office at 559.435.2690 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.