April 27, 2019
YOUR CHANCE — YOUR OPPORTUNITY — YOUR MOMENT
I bet you’ve realized what a diverse, interesting and talented group of people attend CUCC. But did you know how much fun they are?? Plan to attend the CUCC Party for Community on April 27 and you’re practically guaranteed to enjoy yourself and learn more about your church family.
We’ll be celebrating 21 years as an Open and Affirming church. Tickets will be available soon. Bring your family, your neighbors and your friends to the party for great food, great company and great opportunities.
Have even more fun when you purchase one of the many set priced future events or bid on special silent auction goodies.
We hope to raise over $10,000 for the operation of the church with part of the proceeds going to missions. This is a service project for all of us and there are many ways you can make it a success.
- Buy Tickets for $25 and invite your friends.
- Donate an EVENT that you will host sometime in the coming year. Decide what you want to do, how many guests you can host (we suggest 4-12), set a date (or offer to negotiate that with your guests), and tell Sue Hipp or Nancy Pressley what you are generously offering to do. We will set a per person price for your event. Think of providing a dinner or lunch in your home or your favorite restaurant, a guided tour to your special spot, a chance to share a Valley experience: Be creative.
Here are some ideas:
- Tuscan Dinner Dessert Extravaganza
- Kings Canyon Day Trip and Picnic Forestiere Underground Gardens
- Tea Party Holiday Craft or Cookie Party
- Halloween Party Madera Wine Country Tour
- Brunch in the Garden River Rafting or Kayaking
- Stargazing Mystery Dinner
- Bike Tour and Picnic Papermaking Party
- Hawaiian Luau ETC.
Another way you can help is to donate a Silent Auction item – these will be physical things, destination trips or events that would be better purchased by one rather than many. Perhaps a week in Santa Cruz or Hawaii, a lovely piece of jewelry, a special bottle of wine or a commissioned piece of art. We’ll set the minimum bid and bid increment for each item.
To donate or ask questions, please contact Sue Hipp (435-7153, email@example.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.