Living the Questions: An Invitation to Journey will resume on Jan. 13. These sessions will be offered at two times — at 9 a.m. Sundays and at 3 p.m. Thursdays in the Conference Room — to better accommodate people’s busy schedules. Please attend the time that works best for you.
Each Sunday we will watch a DVD and discuss issues and concepts that may challenge many people’s worldview and understanding of the Divine. It may, for some, be radically new information. For others, it will be an affirmation of what they’ve known deep down for a long time.
The intention of this information and discussion is not to provide answers but to expose people to ideas and concepts that may take a while to process.
Theme: INVITATION TO JOURNEY
- Jan. 13/17 — An Invitation to Journey
- Jan. 20/24 — Taking the Bible Seriously
- Jan. 27/31 — Thinking Theologically
- Feb. 3/7 — Stories of Creation
- Feb. 10/14 — Lives of Jesus
- Feb. 17/21 — A Passion for Christ: Paul the Apostle
- Feb. 24/28 — Out into the World: Challenges Facing Progressive Christians
Theme: RECLAIMING THE WORLD
- March 3/7 — Restoring Relationships
- March 10/14 — The Prophetic Jesus
- March 17/21 — Evil, Suffering & A God of Love
- March 24/28 — The Myth of Redemptive Violence
- March 31/April 4 — Practicing Resurrection
- April 7/11 — Debunking the Rapture
- April 14/18 — No LTQ
- April 21/25 — Reclaiming the World
Theme: CALL TO COVENANT
- April 28/May 2 — A Kingdom without Walls
- May 5/9 — Social Justice: Realizing God’s Vision
- May 12/16 — Incarnation: Divinely Human
- May 19/23 — Prayer: Intimacy with God
- May 26/30 — Compassion: The Heart of Jesus’ Ministry
- June 2/6 — Creative Transformation
- June 9/13 — Embracing Mystery
Come and join us on this journey of exploration.